Thursday, May 24, 2007

How How How???

Haiz...so much things to do,so little time...And i thought coming to poly was a good choice since i my learning rate seems to be slowing down-.-Dunno the reason though.

Few days has passed since i created this blog but i still have not figure out most of the functions...or perhaps i'm too lzay to bother to find out0_o

Anyway,the purpose of me writing this entry was not because of today's event,though i got 15 marks for CTOS test today:D:D:D the real purpose is because i was too tired to write this yesterday..

I was kinda upset and dissapointed at the beginning of that day due to something that happened which i would not like to reveal in case too much atttention is attracted... However,i was looking forward to the trithalon training as i would be soooooo tired that i would forget about what happened that day,which includes the unhappiness.True enough, i was cheered up at the end of tri training even though i was too tired to even eat-.-

I'm not sure whether i'm being pervertic because i just love to see people suffer with me:D:D though what happened during tri training wasn't part of the suffering that i was hoping for.....anyway,you fu tong xiang,you nan tong dang this is really true especially during trainings^^ Hope more people will join so that we can spread the *cough* sufferings *cough* joy.

I'm hoping that the panic will start to kick in or else i would never be able to finish doing my homework and revision for test,though i would most probably study on the day before the test:p This is one habit that i would like to change though-.-

I would also like the 2 nubbies to patch things up so that we can go out together during the june holidays...It's better to take the humble pie and admit something or apologise then to let the misunderstaning carry on till the day you die,as you cannot bring a war to your grave.I have said my piece and the rest is up to you guys....If not,you have to prepare yourself for my constant preaching..........

Mood:*****


Spamming away,Efil

"Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE,because the word itself says I M POSSIBLE" Ganesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home