Monday, May 21, 2007

Something that i do not know...

Well...don't really know why i created this blog or friendster.I wanted to have a place where i can express my feelings and thoughts without having to find a person to relate to. I know that my friends will be there to listen to me and i do appreciate that,but not everyone has the time or wants to hear me talk...so i have decided to post,instead of talking...

This blog was created yesterday but i was too lazy to do anything to it so i left it till today.Instead of publishing the small paragraph that i have written yesterday, i decided to delete it and write a new one today.

Today was a day that passed by fairly quickly,even though we had a 4 hour break in between our lessons. Accounting was slack and CTOS was ... as usual. What really suprised me today was that out APEL lesson was on meaning & purpose in life, which was similar to the 'title' of my blog(dunno what it's called0_o). Moreover,this blog was created yesterday,so if there is any connection,i dunno...

What really made me create a blog was the need to 'communicate' with my friends,whether from TP or from secondary school. I have made a mental note not to use terms like 'ppl','sch' etc as i do not want to fail my commskills which is similar to english lessons-.- However,i just can't seem to not write 'dunno' instead of "dont't know". I guess this must be an aftereffect after speaking singlish for so long:p

The mid term test is around the corner and i have not started revising anything:( guess i really need to stop procrastinating and work hard....Really hope that i can do well in CTOS because memory work isn't my forte,unless it's stuff that shouldn't be remembered:p

Anyway,i will update this blog as often as possible and i will try to make this layout more appealing to the eye.

Mood:*****

Spamming away,Efil

"Never argue with idiots.They will bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home