Sunday, July 8, 2007

Best Day that i ever had

One word to describe my day...

FUCK

Been having problems with the internet for the past few days as it keeps disconnecting.Then it came to a point where i couldn't connect to the internet at all.I tried connecting the main cable directly to the outlet to check if the problem lies with the extension cable.But,the internet still did not work. Then i tried removing the filter and connect both the phone and the internet to the phone outlet. The internet works but the phone has this buzzing sound.So my dad went to simei challengers today to buy the filter.

After getting the filter,i tried to connect the internet again,it worked.BUT,the fucking phone still has the buzzing sound.So i fugured that the FUCKING filter is spoilt. On the other hand,the old extension cable had a broken tip so my dad went to buy another extension cable.However,the tip of the FUCKING NEW extension cable was broken when it was opened.So,it has to be changed somehow.

As i was so sick and tired of all this fucking things,i tried to connect the OLD extension cable and used the OLD filter so that i can do my homework. AND the best part is?THESE 2 FUCKING THINGS WORKED AND I'M NOW USING THESE 2 FUCKING THINGS TO WRITE THIS ENTRY.Which means,the 2 new SPOILT items were bought for nothing.AND my dad,being such a helpful and caring person,is on his way to change the NEW and SPOILT extension cable at the 201 area and the FUCKING NEW and SPOILT filter at challengers.

this is just a summary of what happened today,with the happenings much more worst with the heat and the sweat and the cursing.Lost my temper quite a few times today due to these FUCKING things.Feeling much better now...

Why must such a FUCKING thing happen to me?Would be glad if anyone has the answer to my question.And now have to go back to do my homework...

Mood::*****


Spamming away,Efil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home