Wednesday, July 25, 2007

~~~Happy Birthday to Me~~~

Three cheers for me^^ I have survived another year:D Officially 17 now,though there isn't much difference...

Today is the first time that i received a gift on my birthday from my class!Thanks to beloved 1E04^^Received Adidas shower gel and maybe cologne xD?I've never used any of these before so i have no idea what they are...

Went home after lunch and tried to play maple but it was still under server check=.= I was like wth?! was so looking forward to playing when i reached home but was so dissapointed.So i went to play dota instead...Played pudge and managed to get 7 kills 1 death at 28 mins before everyone left=.=Such losers and noobs should be banned from dota!!Played another match but got disconnected instead...have a feeling that i will be banned,but who cares 0_o

Went for trilathon training after that.It was pure torture...for me:p Haven't been running for close to 2 months,and having such training would near bring me to the verge of dying.

Kinda feeling weird today...feeling happy for no reason but also feeling down for no reason.Must be the weather...like nic always proved....blame the weather:D

Well,feeling kinda irritated right now as i have a lot of stuff to say,but somehow i can't seem to put them into words...might be my poor memory.anyway,i will post more when i feel like it..ciaoz

EDIT:Forgot to add that the chocolate cake was very nice...sad i forgot to take a picture of it,only remembered after it was half gone in my mouth:( But i really enjoyed it^^

Mood::*****


Spamming away,Efil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home