Saturday, November 17, 2007

Neopets

Woo.Started playing neopets again,though my old account got frozen=.= Regretted writing "dekcuf"...there goes my hard earned money...Anyway,if anyone still plays neopets and want to be neofriend,add me _efil_.Would be better if anyone wants to be my battle partner,since that's what i do in neopets anyway,battle.

School starts to suck again due to some fucking halal babi bitch(i do not claim credit) and another whom i have not created a name for.

Dreamt of something that i really wanted but might seem impossible.I said 'might' because no one knows what happens in the future,unless there is really an Issac Mendez somewhere.Who knows,when the time comes,i might have a little more luck and plucked up enough courage to do 'that'. Let's (referring to me only cuz i don't think anyone else cares) just hope that Lady Luck is good to me:)

On another note,why is luck "Lady"?Maybe that's the reason why i do not have a lot of luck?

Haiz,having thoughts that generate thoughts really sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home