Thursday, November 29, 2007

Weird Dream(s)

Dreamt of something that i hope would never ever happen.I had no idea how the dream started,but the next thing i know,i saw Malia smoking at a coffeeshop.I decided to ignore that and went to another coffeeshop to get some food. When it was about to be my turn to get the food, i saw my sister approaching me....with a cigarette in her hand!I was so angry that i shouted at her,demanding to know who influenced her to smoke.And the answer was?Malia. We started to walk home together and talked about who have been providing her the cigarettes...I have no idea why Malia was involved in this anyway.

That dream changed and i was with some people whom i seem to know,yet i cannot remember who they are.We were in a swimming complex and about 1 minute after we entered the pool,the lifeguard called us to get out of the pool as it was closing...Didn't have a choice so we left the pool to go and shower.And the weird thing is,i saw Malia again =.= This time,she was with us and trying to find out the way to the toilet.Note: Everyone,including me,were fully clothed although we just came out of the pool. So,nothing to imagine about.

Upon reaching the toilet,we saw that the cubicles were all full,so we stood outside waiting. And the best part is.....there were people playing computer games=.=It's like a LAN shop with toilets for people to bathe,all in the same room...And somehow,i saw nic and yk,both whom seemed to be with me all along but i didn't noticed.So we each found a place to bathe(separate) and then some events happened which i cannot reveal.(not anything not decent though)

Well,that's all that i dreamt before my sis woke me up:)She didn't have a cigarette in her hand,which was a great relief:p Somehow,i didn't dream of Eug,must be because he's in Hanoi xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home